Join a project where you can have a chance to change the city we are living in! SmartUp Social Innovation Lab together with the City of Skopje and the international community for knowledge and innovation Climate-KIC that works under the European institute of innovation & technology is starting an ambitious and experimental project thanks to which Skopje is to counteract the climate crisis by becoming emission-neutral. The initiative is to engage and be co-created by residents, social organizations, officials, scientists, and the business community. You can help us increase the power of action and build a mega scale!
More about the project find here – https://www.innovationlab.mk/work/future-cities-of-south-east-europe/
Your duties may include:
- Collecting and analyzing data on trends related to issues of the climate crisis and the development of Skopje;
- Preparation and conducting individual interviews with residents;
- Preparation of the summary of research activities;
- Preparation of promotional material for social media;
- Participation in meetings with various groups and presentation of the project;
- Participation in cyclical internal meetings with other team members and international experts.
Depending on your interests and skills, individual tasks can be adapted accordingly.
Get in touch with us if:
- you want to gain experience working in an innovative, experimental project of great importance;
- you like to contact with people;
- you are a creative person and you have many ideas;
- you can use documents online and online communication is not a problem for you.
- you have good English
Send your motivational letter to [email protected] until 26.11.2019 latest.